With over 1,600 boats now sailing in 30+ countries, the J/80 continues to set the world standard for keelboat one-design racing and leading-edge institutional sail training. And 2020 promises to be even more exciting in North America with the return of the J/80 World Championships to Newport, Rhode Island (Sept 28 – Oct 3). Newport hosted both the inaugural J/80 Worlds in 2001 and the epic 2010 J/80 Worlds.
Class racing in North America is re-energized, and to celebrate, we’re pleased to announce the J/80 Fall Package:
• 2020 Model J/80 with standard specifications including:
• AG+ mast and boom
• Profurl R250 New Gen roller furling system
• Lewmar winches and Harken deck gear
• Triad Trailer - Galvanized, double-axle lift off trailer
• Companionway spinnaker bag.
• Safety Gear package – anchor, chain & rode, bucket, bilge pump, first aid kit, two fenders, two docklines.
The package price is $54,950 (Bristol, RI) with an order deadline of October 15, 2019. Delivery dates are available from February to May. Please contact your local J/Dealer or J/Boats.
P.O. Box 90 557 Thames St. Newport, RI 02840 USA Tel 401-846-8410 email@example.com