Join the J/80 North American Class Association
As a member of the J/80 North American Class Association, you'll receive:
- A J/80 North American Class Association transom sticker.
- Access to the J/80 knowledge base (particularly helpful for new J/80 owners).
- Access to the J/80 member directory.
- Rights to post classified ads on this website.
By joining the J/80 North American Class Association, you are taking an important step towards ensuring your investment in your boat by helping the Association keep the class relevant and growing
Some of the Class Association activities your annual membership dues support include:
- Quarterly paid promotions about J/80 championship events in publications such as Sailing World.
- Development, hosting and updates to this website that promotes the class, attracts new members and keeps current members informed about news and upcoming events.
- Financial support for yacht clubs hosting the annual championship events.
- Funding of official measurement equipment and training of Class Measurers.
- Travel expenses for experts and our World Sailing certified Class Measurers required to run championship events.
- Printing and postage of annual class stickers for members.
- US Sailing Class Membership at Supporting Member level offers discounted US Sailing Membership, Boat Insurance and more! https://www.ussailing.org/membership/corporate/#membership-types
- Maintenance of J/80 Tax Exempt Status Federally and in the state of Maryland
- J/80 Web Site maintenance and hosting www.j80na.com/www.j80na.org
- Coordination for Class Championship events including 2020 Worlds - Newport RI
New and continuing members can join by either paying online via paypal or sending a check via mail.
Pay Annual Membership Dues Online
Owner / Co-Owner/ Non-Owner Driver Membership
Annual J/80 Class Association membership dues
All Annual Memberships with discounted US Sailing Membership
All annual J/80 Class Association memberships with US Sailing ($65 value)
Associate Membership dues
Annual J/80 Class Association membership dues for Associates.
As an Associate Member, you may choose to be affiliated with a boat or not. This membership allows for minimal site access which includes being allowed to post a classified ad. If not affiliated with a boat, please leave the hull number & boat name blank.