Join the J/80 North American Class Association
As a member of the J/80 North American Class Association, you'll receive:
- A J/80 North American Class Association transom sticker.
- Access to the J/80 knowledge base (particularly helpful for new J/80 owners).
- Access to the J/80 member directory.
- Rights to post classified ads on this website.
By joining the J/80 North American Class Association, you are taking an important step towards ensuring your investment in your boat by helping the Association keep the class relevant and growing
Some of the Class Association activities your annual membership dues support include:
- Quarterly paid promotions about J/80 championship events in publications such as Sailing World.
- Development, hosting and updates to this website that promotes the class, attracts new members and keeps current members informed about news and upcoming events.
- Financial support for yacht clubs hosting the annual championship events.
- Funding of official measurement equipment and training of Class Measurers.
- Travel expenses for experts and our World Sailing certified Class Measurers required to run championship events.
- Printing and postage of annual class stickers for members.
- US Sailing Class Membership at Supporting Member level offers discounted US Sailing Membership, Boat Insurance and more! https://www.ussailing.org/membership/corporate/#membership-types
- Maintenance of J/80 Tax Exempt Status Federally and in the state of Maryland
- J/80 Web Site maintenance and hosting www.j80na.com/www.j80na.org
- Coordination for Class Championship events including 2022 Worlds - Newport RI
New and continuing members can join by either paying online via paypal or sending a check via mail.
Pay Annual Membership Dues Online
Click the "Join/Renew" button for the membership type that suits you and pay online with secure Paypal checkout. You can add more than one membership to your shopping cart prior to checkout.
Pay Annual Membership Dues by Mail
To pay annual membership dues via mail, download the membership form below and send it with a check for the appropriate dues to the Treasurer.